July 16, 2019
- Listening. Listen to the dictation and write on a piece of paper. Give to Janet.
- READ THIS FIRST!!! What is a noun? Read his handout . You can print a copy for yourself. Do the exercises below. Print and give Janet a copy.
- Plural Forms and Irregular Nouns
- Irregular Plurals
- Then take a little quiz. Plurals Quiz,
- Learn American English Online. Start with the Blue level.
July 9, 2019
- Click on the media file. You will hear the dictation. On a piece of paper, write what you hear. Do the best you can. If you don’t know a word, type what sounds you hear. Hand in.
- Grammar – Question Words (who, what, where, how, when, how much, how many). Click on the links below to practice question words. Print the worksheet, put your name on it and give to Janet.
– Question Words (1)
– Question Words (2)
- Go to Learn American English Online. Complete at least two lesson in the blue category.
- Learn to type the “fast” way. Practice for at least 20 minutes. Start with Lesson One. You can register if you want the program to track your progress. Open this Finger Chart if needed. Then pick a typing game) to practice.
July 2, 2019
- Answer the Reading Questions (get handout from Janet). Please answer with complete sentences. You can type the answers on the computer and then print. Or you can write your answers on the paper.
- All About America. (Get handout from Janet.) Answer #1 by looking at this website. Answer #2 by looking at this website. Give completed paper to Janet.
- Read about Prepositions of Place, then do the exercises.
- Grammar – Prepositions of Place
- Grammar –Prepositions of Place (2)
- You choose: